Thursday, November 19, 2009

New Beginnnings Again

Here I go again.

I've been facinated with FB and gotten into sewing again. The trick is to carefully intertwine knitting with the sewing. And in addition, I've picked up some organizational skills. I still have a long way to go, for those who know me. I still have thing jumbled up and pushed in a corner. When I'm ready, I pull out what I need. Unfortunately, that means multiples supplies.

I'm starting my new year now. meaning, here are my resolutions, and I say this every year. Organization is the key. I also want to use up my stash (fabric and yarn). I'm determined about this. Doing this will teach me the skills I need to do to excell. I have enough books and instruction to help me. I still need to network with those who can teach me new skills.

Also this blog is very important in documenting my progress.

Right now, I'm working on a pair of socks (first full pair). I have had anxiety over making these socks. I think the ribbing is to long so I'm going to make the body longer. Boy, wait til I get to the heel flap and heel section. I have to get it.

I also have to get my camera working. When I went on a field trip to New York, a couple of weeks ago, I discovered, to my horror, my camara was not functioning. I think it's the memory card. I have to try to work on it.

Well until next time.

No comments: