Monday, March 23, 2009

Fancy Foot Work!

I've just come back from Hillandale Meetup Knit Group and as usual I had a phenomenal and productive time. We meet every Monday and a lot of us come right after work, tired and worn out from the day's events, but somehow we get re energized.

I'm still working on my first sock and I will have a picture of it soon. Again, I like to thank my two friends in Hillandale for the instruction, support, and just plain cheer leading for getting me this far. I am now shaping the toe and will be soon finish. Then I can start the other. I think I can get this done a little quicker. I ready to be finish because I want to start more sock art. Yeah, that sounds like a good name. SOCK ART. Hmmmm!!!

Well, anyhow I'm going to work a little more on my toe shaping before turning in. Thanks to my followers!!!

1 comment:

Cennetta said...

Hi Sharon! Thanks for following my blog. Looking forward to seeing your projects.